The credibility of The Career Experts (TCE) is based on its members and the professional actions of its membership. Each TCE member has taken a vow to adhere to the following Code of Ethics, which designates them as a TCE Member in good standing:
- Provides professional quality career related services, treating each client with courtesy and respect regardless of race, gender, age, or religion.
- Sensitive to the needs of each client and understands circumstances differ for each client, is truthful in directing, advising, and coaching clients in the right direction with regard to their career path.
- Provides professional career-related guidance with regard to their area of expertise in the career coaching and/or resume writing industry.
- Possesses a genuine interest in their client’s job search journey and successfully achieving their career goal and objective.
- Serves as an advocate to ensure the job search or career management needs are met for each client.
- Will not share or release any personal or proprietary information without the client’s written consent.
- Maintains a valid certification in their field of expertise in the careers industry, meeting all certifying criteria and required CEUs (continuing education units) and professional development requirements of the certifying organization.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics of the professional career coaching and/or resume writing organization with which they belong to and obtained their credentialing.