I’m in the process of creating a small group coaching program for the shy and introverted… introducing Escalate Your Business Boot Camp!
Growing your business requires action-step planning, follow through, and getting the support you need to keep yourself motivated and focused. It also means having a positive mindset and letting people know that your company exists by being seen, heard, and recognized as the industry expert you are. If you don’t, who will?
Building up enough confidence and putting yourself out there is doesn’t come easy if you’re shy or consider yourself as an introvert. I know, because I’m shy and consider myself an introvert. Overcoming these challenges can make a world of difference in reaching out to potential clients and taking advantage of opportunities to be seen, heard, and recognized as the industry expert you are.
The purpose of Escalate Your Business:
- To help you get out there in a bigger way with the guidance and support you need to make it happen.
- To provide you with the tools and resources that will lessen the overwhelming feeling that comes along with making changes personally and professionally to move your business forward.
- To let you know you’re not alone. I too, am an introvert and I know exactly where you’re coming from and I want to see you succeed.
Boot Camp Program Overview:
- The Escalate Your Business program is a small, close-knit, virtual 4-week group coaching program for career service professionals only.
- Virtual meetings are via video conferencing and recorded to allow you to review content any time and reinforce learning. Boot Camp Focus Topics:
Positive Mindset, Positive Thoughts—Having the right mindset is key to success in business and life in general. Fear of not being good enough or fear of failure is felt by many, meaning you’re not alone. Focus on the positive, not the negative.
Define Your Ideal Client—Know your target audience and market to meet the needs of your ideal clients.
30-Second Marketing Message—Let potential clients know what they don’t know and how you are a solution to their problem. Get potential clients to self-select.
Share What You Know—Put your knowledge and expertise to work!
- You receive unlimited direct email support to answer any questions related to the training sessions or to answer quick questions that can’t wait until the next meeting.
- You’re a part of the Escalate Your Business private and exclusive Facebook community to receive additional help and peer support in between meetings and after the program has ended to continue networking with fellow boot campers.
Next Level Private Coaching
Working with my clients on a one-to-one basis is a rewarding experience because it allows for true relationship building. It’s an opportunity for me and my clients to get to know each other on both a professional and personal level.
I have a genuine interest in helping my clients and am committed to seeing them succeed in their business. I know first-hand about the challenges many of my colleagues face because I’ve walked in their shoes. Being an entrepreneur is no easy feat. It requires dedication and a great deal of time, energy, and effort. If someone tells you differently, you’re being lied to—it’s as simple as that.
There’s no such thing as overnight success. In building a successful business, there will be a lot of learning involved; you’ll experience trial and error, and your business will grow as you grow. You are your business—you make the decisions, determine what direction your business goes, and deem what areas are worth investing in.
If you’re looking for “get rich quick” strategies to build your business, I’m not the coach for you. To be successful, one must be determined and willing to invest time and put forth effort into achieving their business goals.
What to Do Next
Fill out the form below so we can set up a complimentary 15-minute “get acquainted” call or “virtual coffee.” We can discuss where you stand in your business right now and if my private coaching is a good fit for you. My objective is to serve as your coach and mentor.
Let’s ConnectInformation submitted is regarded as confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
- Full-time career service professional.
- Been in business 3+ years and have a website presence.
- Committed and serious about moving your business forward.
- Open to new ideas and change.
- Prepared to hold yourself accountable to goals you set for your business and for yourself.
- Ready to buckle down and take action.
- Willing to invest personally and financially in your business..
We support you 100%. We’re dedicated to helping you acquire more qualified client leads while increasing your online visibility, building your credibility with ideal clients to expand your business, and developing new networking relationships with colleagues, small business building experts, and diverse careers industry organizations.