TCE Mastermind Essentials
TCE Mastermind Essentials is small group program where everyone contributes. Being part of a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and having their support can be very powerful. Learn and grow in ways you didn’t think possible!
Growing your business requires action-step planning, follow-through, and support to keep you motivated and focused is crucial and the objective of TCE Mastermind Essentials. Without accountability and support, it’s VERY easy to give up or find an excuse to put important projects on the back burner.
- TCE Mastermind Essentials is a small, close-knit, structured program for career service professionals only. It’s facilitated, we stick to an agenda, and group guidelines are established to make the most effective use of our time together.
- We meet for 6 weeks and have 90-minute group sessions using Zoom as our meeting platform.
- You’re given a 20-minute “Hot Seat” session at each meeting to let the group know where you want help and support from the group. The 20-min. session is solely focused on you and your needs.
- Your Hot Seat session provides you with the opportunity to get answers, collective feedback, resources, and support from the group to help you move forward with projects you’ve been wanting to implement in your business or overcoming challenges that have been holding you back.
- You receive video training and handouts to help you establish a solid foundation to attract ideal clients and market your services to meet their needs while building relationships with your target audience. Topics: Identifying Your Ideal Client, Creating Your 30-Second Marketing Message, Creating Your Free Taste Offer, Staying In Touch with Potential Clients
- You receive unlimited direct email support to answer any questions relating to the training sessions or to answer those quick questions you have that can’t wait until the next meeting.
- You belong to a members-only private Facebook group where you connect other masterminders for additional help and peer support in between meetings AND after the program has ended.
(Program Only $497)
Mastermind Essentials Group Levels: Start-Up & Growth
- Start-Up: If you’re new in business or in the early stages of developing your website, building their email list, etc. We meet Wednesdays @ 11am (ET)
- Growth: If you’ve been in business at least 4 years, have an established website and some systems in place. We meet Thursdays @ 1pm (ET)
- Private Coaching Session: Each group member receives a 30-minute private strategy coaching session after the program has ended to outline and discuss action steps for their next project in mind.
- I’m the group facilitator and contribute to group discussions, bringing over 20 years of career service industry and small business ownership experience. Questions? Let’s talk!
Purpose Behind Mastermind Essentials…
- To help you achieve your business goals, make better decisions, and hold you accountable in following through with your action plans.
- To bring you together with like-minded business owners who also seek help, advice, and support in moving their business forward.
- To gain insight on business processes, strategies, and experiences of colleagues and building a solid foundation for your business.
Next Level Private Coaching
Working with my clients on a one-to-one basis is a rewarding experience because it allows for true relationship building. It’s an opportunity for me and my clients to get to know each other on both a professional and personal level.
I have a genuine interest in helping my clients and am committed to seeing them succeed in their business. I know first-hand about the challenges many of my colleagues face because I’ve walked in their shoes. Being an entrepreneur is no easy feat. It requires dedication and a great deal of time, energy, and effort. If someone tells you differently, you’re being lied to—it’s as simple as that.
There’s no such thing as overnight success. In building a successful business, there will be a lot of learning involved; you’ll experience trial and error, and your business will grow as you grow. You are your business—you make the decisions, determine what direction your business goes, and deem what areas are worth investing in.
If you’re looking for “get rich quick” strategies to build your business, I’m not the coach for you. To be successful, one must be determined and willing to invest time and put forth effort into achieving their business goals.
What to Do Next
Fill out the form below so we can set up a complimentary 15-minute “get acquainted” call or “virtual coffee.” We can discuss where you stand in your business right now and if my private coaching is a good fit for you. My objective is to serve as your coach and mentor.
Let’s ConnectInformation submitted is regarded as confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
- Full-time career service professional.
- Been in business two or more years and have a website presence.
- Committed and serious about moving your business forward.
- Open to new ideas and change.
- Prepared to hold yourself accountable to goals you set for your business and for yourself.
- Ready to buckle down and take action.
- Willing to invest personally and financially in your business..
We support you 100%. We’re dedicated to helping you acquire more qualified client leads while increasing your online visibility, building your credibility with ideal clients to expand your business, and developing new networking relationships with colleagues, small business building experts, and diverse careers industry organizations.