Virtual Program for Career Service Business Owners
Being part of a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and having their support can be very powerful—learning and thriving in ways you didn’t think possible.
Not reaching business goals is a result of projects (or turning ideas into reality) to move your resume writing business forward going unfinished.
Without accountability and support it’s VERY easy to give up or find an excuse to put these important projects on the back burner.
Project goal setting is a part of business planning. It goes beyond just deciding what you want to do. Work is involved and an action plan is needed to take your business to where you want it to go.
TCE Mastermind is right for you IF…
- You are committed, ready to take action.
- You are willing to leave your comfort zone to open doors to new experiences and opportunities.
- You want to strategically set business goals, come up with action plans, and make smart decisions.
- You want fresh ideas, honest feedback, encouragement, and support to stay focused and on task.
- You want to make steady progress towards achieving your business goals and accelerate your learning during the process.
- You want to be in company with like-minded business owners, working closely with your colleagues.
Next Program Schedule To Be Announced
Mastermind Program Overview
- TCE Mastermind is a structured mastermind group for career professionals only; it is facilitated, we stick to an agenda, and group guidelines are established to make the most effective use of our time together.
- We meet bi-weekly via Zoom conference for 90 minutes for 3 months.
- Maximum of 5 participants per group.
- Participants are part of a closed-door Facebook community where they receive continued support in between meetings.
- Each participant receives a 30-minute private strategy coaching session as part of the program to determine next steps in moving their next business project forward.
There are two Mastermind group levels: TCE Breakthrough (1-3 yrs) and TCE Accelerated (4+ yrs). Groups are formed and based on number of years you have been in business.
I serve as the facilitator and contribute to all group discussions and I bring over 20 years of careers industry and small business ownership experience. Questions? Let’s talk!
Purpose Behind TCE Mastermind
- To help you achieve your business goals, make better decisions, and hold you accountable in following through with your action plans.
- To bring you together like-minded business owners in the resume writing and career coaching industry who are, like you, open to change and seek help and advice in moving their business forward.
- For you to be heard and listened to. You are guaranteed a 20-minute “Hot Seat” session at each meeting to present your project, challenge or situation at hand and receive collective feedback, advice, and brainstorming ideas from the group.
- For you to gain insight on business processes, strategies, and experiences of colleagues.
- For you to receive and give genuine support, contribute to group discussions, and experience full group participation at each and every meeting.
- To keep you connected with colleagues you’ve built relationships with. You have lifetime access to TCE Mastermind’s exclusive private Facebook group to use as a resource for peer support and shared information among all mastermind program members.
TCE Mastermind meetings are not based on a set of focused training topics or 1:1 coaching sessions. TCE Mastermind is an interactive program where all participants contribute. Peer-to-Peer mentoring, training, and coaching may take place during group discussions when sharing business strategies or asking clarifying questions etc.
I find it very rewarding working one-to-one with my clients because it allows for true relationship building. I have the opportunity to get to know my client as “an entrepreneur” and as “a person” while at the same time they get to know me in the same way, which is only the beginning of great things to come!
Who I Help:
Fellow resume writers …
- Get clear about who they serve
- Attract ideal qualified client leads and build genuine relationships
- Effectively market themselves and their service offerings
- Create customized marketing action plans
- Build their confidence to charge what they are worth
- Break free from their comfort zone and take imperfect action
Who You Are:
You are a career professional who has been in the resume writing business a few years or has been working as a contract writer who is now ready to venture on your own, taking on your own clients.
You want to want to consistently attract and connect with potential clients who value your expertise and the career services you provide. Meaning, you are ready to let go of draining clients—no longer settling to work with clients who micro-manages your work or seems to drain all of your energy.
What Your Issues Tend to Be:
You tend to have issues with marketing your products and services effectively and building relationships with potential clients. Marketing your business authentically and fostering genuine relationships does make a difference in how you are perceived and what kind of results you see from your business building efforts. Despite all of your hard work and effort you have put in, nothing seems to be working as you had hoped.
What You Need Most Right Now:
You need to focus and learn how to effectively market your business and service offerings. You want to be clear about who you serve so that your marketing efforts are attracting ideal clients, not tire kickers.
You need a marketing plan centered around daily or weekly assignments that will position you and your business in front of potential clients who value your work as a resume writing industry expert and willing to pay you what you are worth.
You need personal support and direction to help you create and implement marketing and relationship building strategies that will leave potential clients wanting to know more about you, how you can help them, and more importantly how they can start working with you.
What You Do Next
Take a few minutes to determine where you stand in your business right now—is it where you want to be? If not, let’s take steps so it is where you want it to be!
Complete form below and we can then set up a “get acquainted” call or “virtual coffee” to get started. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
I want to learn more!Submit the form and I'll be in touch!
- You are a full-time resume writer or a contract writer transitioning into your own full-time career service business.
- You have been in business for yourself or you have worked as a contract resume writer at least 24 months.
We support you 100%. We’re dedicated to helping you acquire more qualified client leads while increasing your online visibility, building your credibility with ideal clients to expand your business, and developing new networking relationships with colleagues, small business building experts, and diverse careers industry organizations.