Melanie Denny, CPRW
Melanie is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer, Certified International Protean Career Coach, LinkedIn Strategist, Personal Branding Specialist, Speaker, Author and a trusted resource for all things career.
As President of Resume-Evolution, she has compiled an elite team of certified professional résumé writers to make sure you not only showcase your true value, but outshine the competition and turn heads in today’s over-crowded job market.
She has helped countless business professionals from entry-level to executive, across various industries in business management, marketing, sales, finance and accounting and more to design résumés, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles that give them not only a competitive edge – but the confidence they need to secure their next role quickly
Her truly unique, best-in-class resumes have helped her clients:
** Receive calls from recruiters who view them as the answer to the company's prayers
** Land multiple interviews lined up with positions they actually want
** Own their value and gain absolute clarity on what makes them special to an employer
** Finally hear those magic words, “YOU’RE HIRED! “WHEN CAN YOU START?”
Melanie has been featured on countless radio shows and invited to speak to national organizations and local non-profits across Florida on career topics from resumes, LinkedIn, interviewing, personal branding, networking and career development.
She absolutely loves working exclusively with each of her clients to gain insight on their personal strengths, passions, and unique value to pinpoint their distinct personal brand so they can package, market and sell themselves in today's fast-paced corporate environment.
Her industry contributions and credentials include:
* Certified Professional Resume Writer -- Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches
* Certified International Protean Career Coach -- Protean Careers (only few in the world hold this distinction)
* Founder of Resume-Evolution, premiere resume and LinkedIn service
* Member of National Resume Writer's Association, Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity and National Black MBA Association
* Master's of Business Administration with Concentration in Entrepreneurship -- Nova Southeastern University
* Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration with Minor in English -- Nova Southeastern University
* Certificate of Project Management -- Kaplan Continuing Education
* Author of The Job Seeker's Secret Guide to LinkedIn - 2nd Edition
* Co-Author of Gallery of Best Cover Letters 4th Edition
* Co-Author of Modernize Your Resume, Get Noticed, Get Hired
- 3 Ways to Sell Yourself In Your Resume
- Resume Tough Love: 6 Reasons Why Your Resume Gets Trashed
- Death of an Objective Statement
- Mini Resume Cards - Don't Get Caught Without Yours
The Job Seeker's Secret Guide to LinkedIn