Lisa Hebert, CPRW, NCOPE
LMH AdvisorsMY PERSONAL MESSAGE
Throughout my career, I have mentored, coached, and hired hundreds of people as they navigated their way through career changes, job searches, and professional self-discovery. I have worked with people just starting out in their careers or searching for their next careers.
I have helped people hone in on what they are passionate about; what they naturally excel at; how they add value to organizations. It can be difficult to see yourself, your talents, and your value – I can help you see all of those things. I can help you tell your story, in a way that is tailored to where you want to go.
I will show you how to use the art of shameless self-promotion to your advantage. To do this we look at how you present yourself in the market via resumes, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, and other job search artifacts. I help you in preparing for interviews and negotiating your worth in the market.
As a Certified Professional Resume Writer, Certified Employment Interview Professional, Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert, and Reach Social Branding Analyst, I continue to research and apply the most up-to-date tips and techniques to your job transition process.
- Why You Might NOT Want To DIY Your Career Transition
- 5 Tips to Minimize Age Bias on a Resume
- Using Online Tools To Prepare For Remote Interviews
- Resume Tips for Landing An Internal Opportunity
- For Your Resume It’s About Size, Scope, and Scale
- Career Transitions Don't Need to Be Scary
- Is There a Career Transition Formula for Success?
- Breaking the Career Transition Process Into Manageable Action Steps
- Finding the Right Home (Company) – Stay, Don’t Quit
- Every Meeting Is An Interview