Laura (Gonzalez) Fontenot, ACRW, CPRW
Are you ready to find a new job or be promoted in your current one?
Do you want to set yourself apart in this tough economy?
Then you will need a strong, professionally written resume!
Laura Fontenot, ACRW, CPRW is an award-winning and published expert resume writer who has led 6,000+ clients to excel in the job hunt by crafting modern and targeted resumes, cover letters, CVs, LinkedIn profiles, and more. She specializes in identifying, strengthening, and positioning key achievements on documents to capture and hold the reader's attention. Laura works with clients at every career level (entry-level through c-level and beyond) in almost every industry imaginable.
Credentials and Associations:
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW)
- (Certified by the Resume Writing Academy)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- (Certified by the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches [PARW/CC])
- Associate, Career Thought Leaders (CTL)
- (Member of the Career Thought Leaders Symposium)
- Active Member, Career Directors International (CDI)
- Active Member, Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Career Transition: 5 Important Resume Tips
- 5 Quick Tips to Refresh Your LinkedIn Profile
- How to Write the Perfect Post Interview Letter
- 3 Easy Fixes for Social Media Profiles
- Be Honest on Your Resume!
- The Objective & Summary Sections of a Resume
- Resume Tips - 5 Resume Red Flags
- Does It Belong on the Resume?
- College Resume: Options for New Grads with Low GPAs
- College Resume - No Work Experience? No Problem
- Tips for Writing the Perfect Resume Bullet
- How to Write a Cover Letter Without Relevant Experience
- Cover Letter Format: How to Format & Address the Cover Letter
- 3 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Ideas
- Resume Objective: 3 Common Mistakes
- How to Brand Yourself with Your Resume
- Is a Cover Letter Necessary?
- Five Steps to Job Fair Success
- Resume Formatting - How to Ace It
- Cover Letter - How to Write a Killer Cover Letter Conclusion
"Transforming Generic Resumes and Cover Letters to Laser-Focused Career Communications" in Career Planning and Adult Development Journal (2014)
"5 Quick Tips to Refresh Your LinkedIn Profile" published in Moms Work Happy e-Magazine (2014)
Featured Expert in AboutInterviews.com Article (2014)
Career Thought Leaders, Global Brainstorming Day White Paper (2013)
Career Thought Leaders, Global Brainstorming Day White Paper (2012)
"Modernize Your Resume" by Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark, Featured Resume Writer (2015)