Erin Kennedy, CERW, CMRW
Professional Resume Services, Inc.MY PERSONAL MESSAGE
Professional Resume Services, Inc. proudly boasts some of the nation's top resume writers. We specialize in executive and c-level resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles. We write for professional and mid-level clients as well. With various publications, certifications, media engagements, and awards under our belt, we create resumes that will stop the reader in their tracks.
Erin Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CERW, CPRW, CERM, BS/HR, is a Certified Professional & Executive Resume Writer/Career Consultant, and the President of Professional Resume Services, Inc. She is a nationally published writer and contributor of 16+ best-selling career books. She has achieved international recognition following yearly nominations and wins of the prestigious T.O.R.I. (Toast of the Resume Industry) Award. Erin has written thousands of resumes for executives and professionals.
As a proud member of CDI, PARW, CTL, and NRWA, Erin also sits on CDI's Credentialing Committee for new certification candidates and serves as a Mentor for CDI's Member Mentoring Committee. She also is a featured blogger on several well-known career sites. Her company is listed as one of Forbes "Top 100 Career Websites".
- Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn Groups
- Tips to Tweak Your Resume to Match the Job Posting
- 11 Reasons Your Job Application Gets Tossed
- Concrete Steps to Increase Your Chances to Find a Job
- Practical Tips to Stay Productive During the Holidays
- Navigating Uncertain Times in Your Job
- Don't Believe These Executive Resume Myths
- What's a Salary Calculator & Benefits Using One?
- How & When to Ask for a Raise
- Tips on Connecting with a Hiring Manager
- Match Your Resume to the Job Description
- Remote Working During a Global Pandemic
- How to Keep Age Out of the Equation During a Job Search
- 5 Difficult Interview Questions & Answers
- Rebuilding & Strengthening Your Executive Network
- Are Job Boards Worth the Time?
- Use LinkedIn to Boost Your Online Brand
- Staying Motivated During Your Executive Job Search
- Elevating Your Executive Resume Summary
- Is LinkedIn Premium Worth the Cost?
- Using LinkedIn for an Executive Job Search
- 3 Ways You May Be Networking Wrong
- Secrets to Personal Branding
- Designing a Successful Job Search Plan
- Unwritten Rules for LinkedIn
- Can You Stay Productive at Work During the Holidays?
- Words That Drive Executive Recruiters Away
- Networking Methods You May Not Have Tried
- Job Search Tips for the 50+ Candidate
- Why I Love LinkedIn (And Why You Should Too)
- How to Make Your Resume Pop
- Simple Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- Two Qualities All Resumes Should Show
- The Top Reason Your Cover Letter Is Important
- What NOT to Include on Your Resume
- Civilian Jobs After Military Service: Finding Your Next Career
- Cover Letter Tone: Formal or Friendly?
- Put Technology To Work For You
- Is Networking Helping Or Hurting Your Career?
- Which is it? Do You Want A Job Or A Career?
- What’s Keeping You Out of a C-Level Career?
- Online Brand: Are You Adding to Your Authority?
Designing a Cover Letter to 'Wow' Hiring Personnel, Teena Rose, 2010
The Twitter Job Search Guide, Jist Publishing, 2010
Cover Letters for Dummies, 3rd Edition, John Wiley Publications, 2009
Expert Resumes for Engineering Professionals, Jist Publishing, 2008
Resumes for the Rest of Us: Secrets from the Pros for Job Seekers with Unconventional Career Pathsï¿½, Career Press Publishing, 2008
Directory of Professional Resume Writers: How to Find and Work with a Pro to Accelerate Your Searchï¿½, Jist Publishing, 2008
The Quick Resume & Cover Letter Book, Fourth Edition, Jist Publishing, 2007
Military-to-Civilian Resumes and Letters, Impact Publications, 2007
No-Nonsense Resumes, Career Press, 2006
No-Nonsense Cover Letters, Career Press, 2006
Resumes for Dummies, John Wiley & Sons, 2015
The Best Job Interview Advice Book, Devay Campbell, 2015
Job Search Letters for Dummies, John Wiley Publications, 2013