Debra Wheatman, CPRW
Careers Done Write
Debra Wheatman, an experienced human capital management strategist will help you take the next step up your career ladder. Debra, who possesses Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC) designations, is a globally recognized career expert. With 18+ years' corporate human resource experience guiding global clients in determining career goals and identifying gratifying career choices Debra can package the amalgamation of your skills and accomplishments in a compelling and creative way to generate results.
Debra and her handpicked cadre of certified resume writers, career coaches and personal branding experts can help you bolster your pursuit of your vocational aspirations.
Our team has significant expertise, inside knowledge, and proven abilities in facilitating increased exposure in financial services, insurance, technology, management consulting, legal, biotechnology and academia, among others.
Using our trademarked Career Compass™ methodology, we treat each customer as if they were part of our family.
Debra Wheatman has more than 18 years of experience in a strategic human resource capacity, working with leading employers in the financial services, media, publishing, and marketing communications industries. As part of her work, she has facilitated the implementation of interviewing and hiring protocols, policy development, and worked with the leadership of numerous companies to effectively develop internal talent.
Debra launched CareersDoneWrite to provide clients with valuable career advisory and planning services, including professionally prepared documents to help individuals obtain highly desired interviews for competitive positions.
Debra is a featured blogger on numerous sites where she covers career planning topics. She blogs on her own site at resumesdonewrite.blogspot.com, and she has been featured on Fox Business News, WNYW with Brian Lehrer, and quoted in leading publications, including Forbes.com, The Washington Post, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal, Debra is the featured career columnist for The Epoch Times.
- Writing a Resume That Matters
- Compensating for Employment Gaps
- Strangest Things Seen On a Resume
- Transferable Skills: What to Highlight on Your Resume
- 4 Reasons Why Your Cover Letter Is Not Worth the Paper It's Printed On
- Private Equity Resumes - Let's Make a Deal
- What's In a Name? (On Your Resume)
- Do I Need a Cover Letter? Yes - Get the Down Low
- Professional Resume - Top 5 Things Not to Include
- Resumes for Moms Returning to Work
- Resume Content - Words that Shouldn't Be on Your Resume
- A Good Resume Is Not Boring
- Writing Your Resume - What to Consider When Writing Your Resume
- Resume Marketing: Your Resume Is Your Marketing & Sales Pitch
- About Cover Letters: A Cover Letter Is NOT Optional
- The Online Resume