Cliff Flamer, NCRW, CPRW
A credential that singles me out from others is winning "The World's Best Resume Writer" competition, earning #1 vote from the public out of resume writers in 15 different countries (CDI).
As the owner of BrightSide Resumes, I bring forth the following qualifications to assist you:
- 100+ glowing reviews from customers like you on YELP.com
- Double-certification with PARW & NRWA resume associations
- Certification with NBCC national counseling body
- Master's degree in Career & College Counseling
- Published in print and online media, including Resumes for Dummies.
- Several resume awards from NRWA and CDI
- Natural ability to find the "bright side" of people's work history
In addition to writing stellar resumes that will make your head spin, I'm trained and experienced as a career counselor and job-search coach--skills that integrate nicely with resume development.
- Resume Questions? The Most Common One
- How Effective Are LinkedIn Profiles On a Resume?
- Changing Your Resume To Change Your Income Bracket
- Impress Before They See Your Resume
- How Do I Get Hired After Age 50?
- Age-Old Question: Should I Lie About My Age On a Resume
- Bringing Out The Real You In Your Resume
- 4 Steps To A Perfect Resume
- ASCII Resumes: An Essential Ingredient to Job Searching
Resumes for Dummies, Laura DeCarlo
Cover Letters for Dummies, Joyce Lain Kennedy
Happy About My Resume: 50 Tips for Building a Better Document to Secure a Brighter Future, Barbara Safani
Directory of Professional Resume Writers, Louise Kursmark. Selected as 1 of 40 writers whose samples appear in this publication, out of 1700+ resume-writer candidates.
Resumes for the Rest of Of Us, Arnold Boldt
No-nonsense Job Interviews: How to Impress Prospective Employers & Ace Any Interview, Arnold Boldt
Written In Black and White, Cliff Flamer, Career Planning & Adult Development Journal, Vol. 21, No. 4