Barbara Safani, CSMCS
Barbara Safani, owner of Career Solvers, has over twelve years' experience in career management, recruiting, executive coaching, and organizational development. Ms. Safani partners with Fortune 100 companies and individuals to deliver targeted programs focusing on resume development, job search strategies, networking, interviewing, and salary negotiation skills.
Ms. Safani holds a Master of Arts degree in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the State University of New York at Albany. She is a Credentialed Career Master and she holds three resume writing certifications from the Professional Resume Writer and Research Association, the National Resume Writers' Association and the Professional Association of Resume Writers. Her work is featured in over a dozen career-centered publications.
- 15 Items for Your Resume To Do List
- Job Search Networking: Make Your Network Work for You
- Show Me the Money! (Negotiating Salaries)
- Top 10 Excuses Why People Don't Network
- 5 Reasons to Send Thank You Letters
- 7 Strategies for Reducing Stress During a Job Search
- Interviewing Authentically
- Resume Fix - 10 Quick Resume Fixes in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Accessing the Hidden Job Market
Designing the Perfect Resume
Expert Resumes for Computer and Web Jobs
Expert Resumes for Teachers and Educators
College Grad Resumes to Land $75,000+ Jobs