Charlotte Weeks, NCRW, CPRW
Weeks Career Services, Inc.
Charlotte Weeks specializes in providing high-ROI resumes and marketing documents for senior-level professionals and executives. Clients include both individual job seekers and companies offering outplacement services to their employees.
Her unique information-gathering process incorporates elements of personal branding and interview preparation, serving as 'bonus' career coaching. The final product is an eye-catching, accomplishment-driven resume positioning you for your desired job. Written to 'make the cut' during computerized screening, your final resume will be provided in the three most commonly requested formats.
Charlotte also provides branded, keyword-rich cover letters, executive profiles, and online profiles.
Charlotte leverages her background in human resources and her extensive network to keep up with the latest hiring trends. She also helps clients explore new career options, establish a distinctive personal brand, develop an effective job search strategy, and chart a path for future success.
- Past President of The National Resume Writers' Association (The NRWA)
- Dual-certified resume writer (NCRW and CPRW)
- Background in human resources
- Dual-certified career coach (CCMC and CJSS)
- Member of the Professional Association of Resume Writer's and Career Coaches (PARW/CC).
- Media contributor to Time Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, NBCNews.com, NBC (Chicago), WGN-TV, Fox-TV/My50 Chicago, Time Magazine, Forbes, Yahoo!, and CareerBuilder.
- Executive Job Search - How to Use Recruiters
- What Goes Into an Executive Portfolio?
- The Case for the Cover Letter
- 7 Tips for Finding Your Next Job Using the Internet
- HR Professionals Need Career Coaching Too
- Plan for a Promotion
- Advance Your Career & Enhance Brand with Social Media
- 5 Tips to Nail the Interview in the First 5 Minutes
- How to Leverage Volunteer Experience in Your Career
- The Most Important Part of Writing a Resume
- Resume Items - They Say It Will Look Good On Your Resume
I Want a Job in an Association -- Now What?? http://tinyurl.com/3es8dww (Author)
101 Ways to Enhance Your Career (Featured Author) http://tinyurl.com/4lp5dcs
The Twitter Job Search Guide (Contributor)
Step-by-Step Cover Letters: Build a Cover Letter in 10 Easy Steps Using Personal Branding (Contributor)
Designing the Perfect Resume (Contributor)
Gallery of Best Cover Letters, 4th Edition (Contributor)