Virtual Program for Career Service Business Owners
Not reaching business goals is a result of projects (or turning ideas into reality) to move your career coaching business forward going unfinished.
Without accountability and support it’s VERY easy to give up or find an excuse to put important projects on the back burner. Lack of accountability and support tend to be the main culprits.
Project goal setting is a part of business planning. It goes beyond just deciding what you want to do. Work is involved and an action plan is needed.
It also means understanding that failure is something to learn from, not run from, and that more opportunities become available when you leave your comfort zone.
Building a profitable and thriving business requires vision, drive, versatility, resiliency, and a great deal of discipline, commitment, and personal accountability.
Being part of a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and having their support can be very powerful—learning and thriving in ways you didn’t think possible.
A few questions…
- Are you committed and ready to take action?
- Are you willing to leave your comfort zone to open doors to new experiences and opportunities?
- Do you want to come up with action plans, make smart decisions, and make steady progress towards completing your projects and reaching your intended goals?
- Do you want fresh ideas, honest feedback, encouragement, and support to stay focused and on task?
- Do you want to be in company with like-minded business owners and entrepreneurs like yourself?
If you answered “yes,” TCE Mastermind is right for you!
Next Program Schedule To Be Announced
Mastermind Program Overview
- TCE Mastermind is a structured mastermind group for career professionals only; it is facilitated, we stick to an agenda, and group guidelines are established to make the most effective use of our time together.
- We meet bi-weekly for 90 minutes via Zoom conference for 3 months.
- Maximum of 5 participants per group.
- Participants are part of a closed-door Facebook community where they receive continued support in between meetings.
- Each participant receives a 30-minute private strategy coaching session as part of the program to determine next steps in moving their next business project forward.
There are two Mastermind group levels: TCE Breakthrough (1-3 yrs) and TCE Accelerated (4+ yrs). Groups are formed and based on number of years you have been in business. I serve as the facilitator and contribute to all group discussions and I bring over 20 years of careers industry and small business ownership experience. Questions? Let’s talk!
Purpose Behind TCE Mastermind
- To help you achieve your business goals, make better decisions, and hold you accountable in following through with your action plans.
- To bring you together like-minded business owners in the career coaching and resume writing industry who are, like you, open to change and seek help and advice in moving their business forward.
- For you to be heard and listened to. You are guaranteed a 20-minute “Hot Seat” session at each meeting to present your project, challenge or situation at hand and receive collective feedback, advice, and brainstorming ideas from the group.
- For you to gain insight on business processes, strategies, and experiences of colleagues.
- For you to receive and give genuine support, contribute to group discussions, and experience full group participation at each and every meeting.
- To keep you connected with colleagues you’ve built relationships with during the program. You have lifetime access to TCE Mastermind’s exclusive private Facebook group to use as a resource for peer support and shared information among all mastermind program members.
TCE Mastermind meetings are not based on a set of focused training topics or 1:1 coaching sessions. TCE Mastermind is an interactive program where all participants contribute. Peer-to-Peer mentoring, training, and coaching may take place during group discussions when sharing business strategies or asking clarifying questions etc.
Working with my clients on a one-to-one basis is a rewarding experience because it allows for true relationship building. It’s an opportunity for me to get to know my client as “an entrepreneur” and as “a person” while at the same time they get to know me in the same way, which is only the beginning of great things to come!
Who I Help
Fellow career coaches:
- Get clear about who they serve.
- Attract ideal qualified client leads and build genuine relationships.
- Effectively market themselves and their service offerings.
- Create customized marketing action plans.
- Build their confidence to charge what they are worth.
- Break free from their comfort zone and take imperfect action.
Who You Are
You are someone who has been in the career coaching business a few years or has been working as a contract career coach and now ready to venture on your own—taking on your own clients.
You want to consistently attract and connect with potential clients who value your expertise and the career services you provide. Meaning, you no longer want to settle working with those clients who micro-manage your work or be an energy drain.
What Your Issues Tend to Be
You tend to have issues with marketing your products and services effectively and building relationships with potential clients. Despite all of your hard work and effort you have put in, nothing seems to be working as you had hoped.
What You Need Most Right Now
What you need most is to be clear about who you serve and how to effectively market your business and service offerings so that you are attracting ideal clients, not tire kickers.
You need a marketing plan centered around daily/weekly tasks assignments that will position you and your business in front of potential clients who value your work as an industry expert and willing to pay you what you are worth.
You need personalized support and direction to help you create and implement marketing and relationship building strategies that leave potential clients wanting to know more about you, how you can help them, and more importantly how they can start working with you.
What to Do Next
Fill out the form below and let’s set up a complimentary 15-minute “get acquainted” call or “virtual coffee” to discuss where you stand in your business right now and if my private coaching is a good fit for you. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Yes, I want to learn more Submit the form and I'll be in touch!
- You are a full-time career coach or a contract coach transitioning into your own full-time career service business.
- You have been in business for yourself or you have worked as a contract career coach at least 24 months.
We support you 100%. We’re dedicated to helping you acquire more qualified client leads while increasing your online visibility, building your credibility with ideal clients to expand your business, and developing new networking relationships with colleagues, small business building experts, and diverse careers industry organizations.