The purpose of my private coaching program for career professionals is to provide one-on-one support and guidance to move your business forward and out of “stagnant” mode so you’re no longer struggling when it comes to attracting ideal clients. Business growth derives from:
- Being Very Clear About Who You Serve & Why
- Marketing Authentically & Building Relationships to Continually Attract Ideal Clients
- Understanding that People Do Businesses with People They Know, Like & Trust
- Breaking Away from Your Comfort Zone Provides You with Great Business Opportunity
- Taking Imperfect Action & Creating Momentum
Building a profitable and successful business results from dedication, commitment, planning, hard work, accountability, and being passionate for what you do. Having a genuine interest in helping your clients achieve career success and seeing them through each step of the way gives your clients peace of mind they will see results from your work together.
Who I Help:
I solely provide coaching to resume writers and career coaches. I help career professionals who want to get clear about who they serve, who want to market their business authentically and build genuine relationships with potential clients, and who want to get paid what they know they’re worth while setting boundaries around their business so they no longer feel like they’re burning the candle on both ends.
Establishing boundaries, building authentic relationships with potential clients, and centering your messaging on meeting the needs and wants of your target audience e does make a difference in how you’re perceived and the kind of results seen from your efforts.
I help resume writers strategically and effectively market their products and services, attracting qualified client leads and turning potential clients into paying clients. Is this you? Submit the form below and let’s talk!
Who You Are:
You’re a resume writer who has been in business a few years generating an income, but not at the level you know you could be. Attracting and connecting with potential clients on a consistent basis is becoming more challenging and you’re really not sure why.
You’re ready to let go of those draining clients and determine who your ideal clients are and tailor your marketing messages and career services to meet their specific needs.
You’re also ready to take control of your business, set boundaries, and go from working in your business to working on your business and making it a a great success!
What Your Issues Tend to Be:
Attracting clients and fostering relationships with people you connect with—it seems like anything you try doesn’t work despite all of the hard work and effort you put in. You know there’s a demand for the career services you offer and that your clients are out there, but for one reason or another you’re being overlooked.
You’re afraid if you limit your services to a specific group of people or specialize in a specific field or or a few industries, you can’t make your business successful. My article “How Thinking small Has BIG Rewards” will help you with that mindset!
You’re not seeing results from your efforts, you’re tired of the rat race, and you really don’t know where to start to turn things around.
What You Need Most Right Now:
Your objective right now is to focus and learn on how to effectively market your business and service offerings to attract ideal clients (not tire kickers), make more money in your business, and stop working so much that you feel like that’s all you do.
You need to get clear about who you serve and how to authentically and effectively market to your ideal clients, leaving them wanting to know more about who you are, how you can help, and more importantly how they can start working with you
You want direction and one-on-one support that will help you set boundaries around your business (to get your personal life back!).
You need to position yourself and your business in front of potential “ideal” clients who value your work as an industry expert and who are willing to pay you what you’re worth.
What You Can Expect from Our Work Together
- 6-Month Private Coaching: This private coaching, consulting, and accountability program is designed specifically for career professionals.
- 45-min. Business Assessment Intake Session: We take a deeper look into your business as it stands now, discuss short-term and long-term goals, and determine action steps that will move you forward toward achieving those set goals. An intake form will be provided prior to our call to help you gather the info we need to make the most of our time together.
- 12 Coaching Sessions: Each month, for six (6) months, you receive two 30-min. coaching sessions, totaling 12 coaching calls. Each session is focused and designed for you to learn, create, and be prepare to move forward with the project or tasks at hand.
- On-Call Email Support: Opportunity to get answers to quick questions you have during your program period to ensure you’re making progress. Implementation is key.
- Private Facebook Group: You have access to our Private Facebook Group, only open to TCE member coaches, writers, and our business expert guest speakers. This online community is a sounding board and safe place where you can reach out and get support from colleagues, business experts—an opportunity to build collaborative relationships and surround yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Mentoring: As your mentor, I’ll provide you with insight and guidance to empower you as you break new ground to build and strengthen your business. My entrepreneurship experience as a home-based career service business owner of 19+ years, which includes 15+ years of marketing and supporting businesses of certified career professionals, will be at your disposal.
Would you like to work together?Submit the form below and then we can schedule a time to talk to see if this program is a good fit for you!
Have questions? Here’s my calendar—let’s talk!
- You’re a full-time career service provider.
- You know the accountability factor plays a key role in your success in following through the work and actions resulting from your coaching sessions.
- You understand to see quantifiable results from our work together that you have to be open to change, willing to adjust your mindset, and being committed—leaving the status quo behind, allowing you to get out there in a bigger way.
- You’re ready to adopt the no excuses approach to ensure you achieve the goals you set for your business and yourself.
We support you 100%. We’re dedicated to helping you acquire more qualified client leads while increasing your online visibility, building your credibility with ideal clients to expand your business, and developing new networking relationships with colleagues, small business building experts, and diverse careers industry organizations.