Building a successful and profitable business requires dedication, commitment, planning, and holding yourself accountable.
Are we a good fit—yes, no, maybe? Working one-on-one with my clients I find to be a very rewarding experience because it allows for true relationship building. It provides an opportunity to get to know you as my client “the entrepreneur” and my client “the person.” The coach/client relationship is one of trust and genuine friendship, which I value highly.
Who I Help:
I help, coach, and mentor my fellow resume writers and career coaches and to help them …
- Get clear about who they serve
- Attract qualified client leads
- Build genuine relationships with potential clients
- Effectively market themselves and their service offerings
- Create customized marketing action plans
- Build their confidence to charge what they are worth
- Break away from their comfort zone and take imperfect action
Who You Are:
You are a career professional who has been in business at least 3 years or has been a contract resume writer or career coach who is now ready to take on their own clients.
You want to want to consistently attract and connect with potential clients who value your expertise and the career services you provide. Meaning, you are ready to let go of draining clients—no longer settling to work with clients who micro-manages your work or seems to drain all of your energy.
What Your Issues Tend to Be:
You tend to have issues with marketing your products and services effectively and building relationships with potential clients. Marketing your business authentically and fostering genuine relationships does make a difference in how you are perceived and what kind of results you see from your business building efforts. Despite all of your hard work and effort you have put in, nothing seems to be working as you had hoped.
You are also afraid if you limit your services to a specific group of people or specialize in a specific field or a few industries, you can’t make your business successful. My article “How Thinking small Has BIG Rewards” will help you with that mindset!
What You Need Most Right Now:
You need to focus and learn how to effectively market your business and service offerings. You want to be clear about who you serve so that your marketing efforts are attracting ideal clients, not tire kickers.
You need a marketing plan centered around daily or weekly assignments that will position you and your business in front of potential clients who value your work as a resume writing industry expert and willing to pay you what you are worth.
You need personal support and direction to help you create and implement marketing and relationship building strategies that will leave potential clients wanting to know more about you, how you can help them, and more importantly how they can start working with you.
What You Can Expect from Our Work Together
6-Month Private Coaching: This private coaching, consulting, and accountability program is designed to help you:
- Get clear about who you serve so you are attracting qualified client leads
- Develop client-centered marketing messages true to you and your brand
- Build genuine relationships with prospects, instilling trust and reassurance that you are the ideal coach for them
- Create customized marketing action plans
- Break free from your comfort zone and take imperfect action to keep moving forward
30-min. Business Assessment Intake Session: We take a deeper look into your business as it stands now, discuss short-term and long-term goals, and determine action steps that will move you forward toward achieving those set goals. An intake form will be provided prior to our call to help you gather the info we need to make the most of our time together.
12 Coaching Sessions: Each month, for six (6) months, you receive two 30-min. coaching sessions, totaling 12 coaching calls. Each session is focused and designed for you to learn, create, and be prepare to move forward with the project or tasks at hand.
Email Support: Get answers to quick questions throughout your private coaching program to ensure continued progress until next scheduled coaching session. Implementation is key.
Private Facebook Group: You have access to our invite-only Private Facebook Group. This online community is a sounding board and safe place where you can reach out and get support from colleagues and business expert guest speakers—an opportunity to build collaborative relationships and surround yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs.
Mentoring: As your mentor, I’ll provide you with insight and guidance to empower you as you break new ground to build and strengthen your business. My entrepreneurship experience as a home-based career service business owner of 19+ years, which includes 15+ years of marketing and supporting businesses of certified career professionals, will be at your disposal.
If my private coaching program speaks to you, let’s talk. Fill out the brief form to schedule a free no-pressure 30-min consultation. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Would you like to work together?Submit the form below and let's schedule a time to talk!
- You’re a full-time resume writer, career coach, or a contract coach or writer transitioning into your own full-time career service business.
- You know the accountability factor plays a key role in your success and that follow through is very important.
- You understand to see quantifiable results from our work together, being open to change and adjusting your mindset to leave behind the status quo to help you get out there in a bigger way are steps you are willing to take.
We support you 100%. We’re dedicated to helping you acquire more qualified client leads while increasing your online visibility, building your credibility with ideal clients to expand your business, and developing new networking relationships with colleagues, small business building experts, and diverse careers industry organizations.