The purpose of my private coaching program is to provide one-on-one support and guidance to career coaches who find themselves struggling when it comes to marketing their business, attracting ideal clients, and steadily growing their business. Business growth derives from…
- Being Self-Confident in Your Strengths & Abilities as an Industry Expert
- Being Very Clear About Who You Serve & Why
- Marketing Authentically
- Building Relationships to Continually Attract Ideal Clients
- Understanding that People Do Businesses with People They Know, Like & Trust
- Breaking Away from Your Comfort Zone
- Taking Imperfect Action & Creating Momentum
Building a successful and profitable business results from dedication, commitment, planning, hard work, holding yourself accountable, and being passionate for what you do.
Who I Help
I provide coaching to career coaches and resume writers only. I help career professionals get clear about who they serve to attract qualified client leads, center their messaging on meeting the needs and wants of their target audience, and put together marketing plans to strategically and effectively market their products and career services.
Authentically marketing your business and building genuine relationships with potential clients does make a difference in how you’re perceived and the kind of results seen from your efforts.
Who You Are
You’re a career coach who has been in business a few years, generating an income, but not at the level you know you could be. You want to consistently attract and connect with potential clients who value your expertise and the services you provide. You no longer want to settle for those draining clients.
What Your Issues Tend to Be
Effectively marketing your products and services and centering your marketing messages to serve and meet the needs of your ideal clients doesn’t come easy for you. Fostering genuine relationships with people you connect with online resulting from your marketing tactics doesn’t seem to be working well and despite all of the hard work and effort you put into your website copy and other communications.
You’re also afraid if you limit your services to a specific group of people or specialize in a specific field or a few industries, you can’t make your business successful. My article “How Thinking small Has BIG Rewards” will help you with that mindset!
What You Need Most Right Now
Your objective right now is to focus and learn how to effectively market your business and service offerings, get clear about who you serve so that you’re attracting more ideal clients (not tire kickers), leaving them wanting to know more about who you are, how you can help, and more importantly how they can start working with you.
You want direction and one-on-one support that will help you position yourself and your business in front of potential clients who value your work as an industry expert and who are willing to pay you what you’re worth.
What You Can Expect from Our Work Together
- 6-Month Private Coaching Package: This private coaching, consulting, and accountability program is designed to help you get clear about who you serve, position you to attract quality client leads, develop client-centered marketing messages true to your brand and clients reassuring your prospects that you’re a solution to their problems, charge what you’re worth in confidence, and break free from your comfort zone.
- 45-min. Business Assessment Intake Session: We take a deeper look into your business as it stands now, discuss short-term and long-term goals, and determine action steps that will move you forward toward achieving those set goals. An intake form will be provided prior to our call to help you gather the info we need to make the most of our time together.
- 12 Coaching Sessions: Each month, for six (6) months, you receive two 30-min. coaching sessions, totaling 12 coaching calls. Each session is focused and designed for you to learn, create, and be prepare to move forward with the project or tasks at hand.
- Email Support: Get answers to quick questions throughout your private coaching program to ensure continued progress until next scheduled coaching session. Implementation is key.
- Private Facebook Group: You have access to our Private Facebook Group, only open to TCE member coaches, writers, and our business expert guest speakers. This online community is a sounding board and safe place where you can reach out and get support from colleagues, business experts—an opportunity to build collaborative relationships and surround yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Mentoring: As your mentor, I’ll provide you with insight and guidance to empower you as you break new ground to build and strengthen your business. My entrepreneurship experience as a home-based career service business owner of 19+ years, which includes 15+ years of marketing and supporting businesses of certified career professionals, will be at your disposal.
Would you like to work together? Submit the form below and then we can schedule a time to talk to see if this program is a good fit for you!
If you have questions, let’s talk! Here’s my calendar.
- You’re a full-time career service provider.
- You know the accountability factor plays a key role in your success in following through the work and actions resulting from your coaching sessions.
- You understand to see quantifiable results from our work together you have to be open to change, willing to adjust your mindset, and being committed—leaving behind the status quo and getting out there in a bigger way.
- You’re ready to adopt the no excuses approach to ensure you achieve the goals you set for your business and for yourself.
We support you 100%. We’re dedicated to helping you acquire more qualified client leads while increasing your online visibility, building your credibility with ideal clients to expand your business, and developing new networking relationships with colleagues, small business building experts, and diverse careers industry organizations.