Working with my clients on a one-to-one basis is a rewarding experience because it allows for true relationship building. It’s an opportunity for me to get to know my client as “an entrepreneur” and as “a person” while at the same time they get to know me in the same way, which is only the beginning of great things to come!
Who I Help
I help and support fellow career coaches:
- Get clear about who they serve
- Attract ideal qualified client leads and build genuine relationships
- Effectively market themselves and their service offerings
- Create customized marketing action plans
- Build their confidence to charge what they are worth
- Break free from their comfort zone and take imperfect action
- Get out there in a bigger way by providing a marketing platform strategically designed to reveal their expertise, and reach out and personally connect with potential clients
Who You Are
You are a career professional who has been in the career coaching business a few years or has been working as a contract career coach and now ready to venture on your own—taking on your own clients.
You want to consistently attract and connect with potential clients who value your expertise and the career services you provide. Meaning, you no longer want to settle working with those clients who micro-manage your work or be an energy drain.
What Your Issues Tend to Be
You tend to have issues with marketing your products and services effectively and building relationships with potential clients. Marketing your business authentically and fostering genuine relationships does make a difference in how you are perceived and what kind of results you see from your business building efforts. Despite all of your hard work and effort you have put in, nothing seems to be working as you had hoped.
You’re also afraid if you limit your services to a specific group of people or specialize in a specific field or a few industries, you can’t make your business successful. My article “How Thinking small Has BIG Rewards” will help you with that mindset!
What You Need Most Right Now
You need to focus and learn how to effectively market your business and service offerings. You want to be clear about who you serve so that your marketing efforts are attracting ideal clients, not tire kickers.
You need a marketing plan centered around daily or weekly tasks assignments that will position you and your business in front of potential clients who value your work as an industry expert and willing to pay you what you are worth.
You need personalized support and direction to help you create and implement marketing and relationship building strategies that will leave potential clients wanting to know more about you, how you can help them, and more importantly how they can start working with you.
What to Do Next
Take a few minutes to determine where you stand in your business right now—is it where you want to be? If not, it’s time for some changes! If it’s a matter of getting more online visibility, TCE’s marketing platform can support you there as well. Depending on how much support you want will help you determine which plan is a better fit. More details.
What You Can Expect from Our Work Together
Market & Grow: We work together one-to-one, establishing a foundation for strategically marketing your business and attracting qualified client leads while building client relationships and relationships with potential client. I help you…
- Get clear about who you serve so you are attracting qualified client leads
- Optimize your messaging on your website and enhance your ability to communicate to the needs and wants of your target audience
- Develop client-centered marketing messages true to you and your brand
- Build genuine relationships with prospects, instilling trust and reassurance that you are the ideal coach for them
- Create customized marketing action plans to attract and position you in front of more ideal clients
- Obtain the confidence to break free from your comfort zone and take imperfect action to keep moving forward
Each career coaching service and client is unique, including what stage they’re at in their business. Due to the uniqueness of each client, coaching differs in strategy and marketing tactics are tailored toward achieving the client’s personal goals.
- 6 Private Coaching Sessions: Twice a month for 3 months receive one-to-one 30-min. coaching sessions—6 coaching sessions in total. Each session is focused and designed for you to learn, create, and be prepared to move forward with projects discussed and action plan/tasks determined. Calls are recorded and provided to you as well.
- Email Support: Implementation is key. Knowing questions may come up for you in between our next scheduled call, you can get answers to quick questions throughout your private coaching program to ensure continued progress until the next time we speak.
- 6-Month TCE Membership (Standard Level): To provide you with the tools, resources, and to ensure continued support as you implement what you take away from our work together, a 6-month Standard Level membership with TCE will also be awarded. You must be a certified coach to participate. If not, you will have up to 12 months from the date we begin working together to take advantage of this 6-month membership opportunity.
- Private Facebook Group: You have access to our invite-only Private Facebook Group. This online community is a sounding board and safe place where you can reach out and get support from colleagues and business expert guess speakers—an opportunity to build collaborative relationships and surround yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Mentoring: As your mentor, I’ll provide you with insight and guidance to empower you as you break new ground to build and strengthen your business. My entrepreneurship experience as a home-based career service business of 19+ years, which includes 15+ years of marketing and supporting businesses of certified career professionals, will be at your disposal.
If working together to market and grow your business speaks to you, let’s talk. Just fill out the brief form below and we can then set up a “get acquainted” call to get started. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Yes, I want to learn more Submit the form and I'll be in touch!
- You are a full-time career coach or a contract coach transitioning into your own full-time career service business.
- You have been in business for at least 12 months or you have worked as a contract career coach at least 12 months.
- You have a website.
We support you 100%. We’re dedicated to helping you acquire more qualified client leads while increasing your online visibility, building your credibility with ideal clients to expand your business, and developing new networking relationships with colleagues, small business building experts, and diverse careers industry organizations.