Need Career Help?
Your job search struggle ends today! If you find that achieving your career goal is more challenging than you thought it would be, you’re in the right place.
THE CAREER EXPERTS network is a comprehensive resource that provides you with all of the information you need from career advice and resume articles to connecting and learning directly from career coaching or resume writing experts.
Making sure your job search journey results in one that proves to be both personally AND financially rewarding is your goal and ours!
Everything you need is available to you right here. Your time is valuable and we make the most effective use of it.
Unlike any other online job search resource available, we point you in the right direction, connect you with career experts who can meet your specific needs, and provide you with informational resources to move you forward.
FACT: A long and drawn out job search or being passed over for a position that has your name on it could be costing you thousands of dollars in lost salary.
For every week that goes by and the longer your job search takes, earning a higher salary is being missed.
THE CAREER EXPERTS network is your solution. Answering “yes” to any of the questions below means your job search is costing you time and money—but no longer if you take action. Find My Coach | Find My Writer
- Did you unexpectedly lose your job and don’t know where to begin?
- Are you’re not seeing results from your resume and you don’t know why?
- Do you want to change fields but not sure which field?
- Do you want to build a valuable job search network, but don’t know how?
- Do you need to update your resume and don’t know what should be included or excluded?
- Do you need help transitioning from a military career to civilian career but not sure how to do it?
- Has it been years since you’ve written a resume and you don’t know how to sell yourself on paper to attract attention of employers?
- Do you have problems interviewing well and want to learn how to ace them?
- Do you need help when it comes to negotiating your salary?
- Do you want more control of your current job situation?
- Do you want to strengthen your leadership and management skills?
- Do you have a unique situation and want career expert advice before moving forward?
Commit & Take Action
NOW is the time to commit, take action, and see results. Discover the benefits and value of working with certified career professionals.
Search our free database of Career Coaches and Resume Writers who provide you with the career expert advice and guidance to help you achieve career success. Also, check out the career advice / resume writing articles written by our network of career experts.
(Certifications have been verified for each career coach and resume writer included in our database of credentialed career professionals.)
Job Fair & Career News:
- Seek and find: Job hunter says experience will see her through – WATERLOO | Tammie Bauler brought all the usual tools to last week’s spring job fair at Hawkeye Community College — a businesslike appearance, a stack of resumes and a positive attitude.
- Flathead Valley Job Fair Welcomes Prospective Employees – Area job seekers and community members considering a career change will have an opportunity to network with over 70 employers at the 2015 Flathead Valley Job Fair.
- Harveys Supermarket holding job fair to fill positions in Macon store – Harveys Supermarket is holding a job fair to fill a variety of positions at its Macon store. Click to Continue »
- Guinta announces veterans job fair – WASHINGTON. D.C. – Congressman Frank Guinta on Tuesday announced a job fair for Granite State veterans and service members looking for employment. The event will be held April 10 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Great Bay Community College, 320 Corporate Drive at Pease International Tradeport.
- City of Rome hosting job fair April 16 – ROME — The City of Rome and the Rome Alliance Church will be hosting a Community Job Fair at the Rome Alliance Church, 920 Turin St., Rome, NY, on Thursday, April 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bucks healthcare job fair set for April 28 – BENSALEM As many as 40 employers in the health-care industry are scheduled to convene for a job fair April 28 in Bensalem to discuss opportunities for positions that range from registered nurse to occupational therapist to pharmacist.
- Manchester job fair employers geared toward college graduates – More than 100 firms have signed up for the 42nd annual New Hampshire College and University Council job fair, set for Wednesday in Manchester. The Job Fair is free for students and alumni at NHCUC institutions, including Rivier University. With a statewide unemployment rate of 3.9 percent, business owners are working harder to hire recent college graduates. The job fair will be held at …
- Pompano Beach employers hiring – A job fair will be held April 7th for three Pompano Beach employers that are hiring: a manufacturing operation, a call center and a pest control company.
[Links above open in a new window. Simply close new window to return to our site.]