If You’re Seeking Career Expert Advice,
You’re in the Right Place!
Are you struggling when it comes to your job search or finding that achieving your career goal is more challenging than you thought it would be?
Bottom line, a long and drawn out job search or being passed over for a position that has your name on it could be costing you thousands of dollars in lost salary every single week.
THE CAREER EXPERTS is a comprehensive website that has all of the information you need from career advice and resume articles to learning about the benefits and value of teaming with a career coaching or resume writing expert. Our goal is to make sure your job search journey results in one that’s personally AND financially rewarding!
Use the “Find My Coach” or “Find My Writer” search tool on the right sidebar to begin your search for a career expert. It’s that simple!
Our career experts are here to serve you and it doesn’t matter what stage of the job searching process you’re in. We’re here if you …
- Want a new career, but not sure what that might be.
- Need help with your career transition.
- Being downsized or laid off from your job and want a new career path.
- Want to build a valuable network, but don’t know how.
- Are missing job opportunities because your resume is mediocre or derived from a cookie-cutter resume.
- It’s been years since you’ve written your resume or don’t have one at all.
- Don’t know how to sell yourself on paper to attract attention of potential employers.
- You don’t interview well.
- Fear of career success and want help to overcome it.
- Need help to negotiate your salary.
- Want more control of your job situation.
- Need help transitioning from a military to civilian career.
- Want to strengthen your leadership and management skills.
Put THE CAREER EXPERTS to work for you and get ready to maximize your career potential!
Simply click “Find My Coach” or “Find My Writer” to easily search for a career expert specializing in the kind of career help you’re seeking. We know your time is valuable and we make the most of it by pointing you in the right direction.
Certifications have been verified for each career coach and resume writer included in our database network of credentialed career professionals.
Commit & Take Action
NOW is the time to commit and take action. Discover the benefits and value of working with a certified career coach or certified resume writer and take advantage of their expertise and experience they have as a “careers” industry expert.
Search our database of certified career coaches and certified resume writers who will provide you with the career expert advice and guidance to help you identify and achieve your career goals.
Also, be sure check out the numerous career advice and resume writing articles we have available to you and written by our career experts. We even organized the career articles by category. Career articles here!
Job Fair & Career News:
- Hartzler Hosts Job Fair In Lebanon – Western Missouri Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler is hoping a job fair in Lebanon Thursday might open a few doors for people.
- Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center to host job fair for veterans – The Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center will host a job fair for veterans and their families from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Aug. 28 in the sports atrium of building 137 at the center, 3701 Loop Road.
- Exhibitors hope to hire ‘quality applicants’ at MB job fair – The Manila Bulletin Classified Jobs Fair 2014 shifts gear to its two-day fifth swing starting August 26 at the posh Trinoma Activity Center in Quezon City to help Filipino job hunters grab their respective career paths. There are at least 40 exhibitors – and more are joining the queue – hoping to hire what they […]
- Nashua job fair connects veterans and employers – NASHUA – Employers from Mary Kay cosmetics to the Army Reserves showed up at a state-sponsored job fair at Nashua Community College on Tuesday, drawing applicants and interviews from two dozen military veterans and four times as many civilian job-seekers. A total of 40 employers – offering more than 375 open positions – turned out for the job fair hosted by the New Hampshire Employment Security …
- Big turnout for East Greenbush casino job fair – More than 400 people turned out Tuesday night for a casino job fair in East Greenbush even though the sponsor of the vent isn’t guaranteed of being able to build a casino.
- Job fair to give Uptown residents the break they need – ATTENTION, job seekers. An upcoming career fair will bring more than a dozen prospective employers, training opportunities and services to low-income and formerly incarcerated residents in Washington Heights, where the unemployment rate hovers close to 6%, officials said.
- Job Fair This Saturday For 100 Open Positions At Vestas Wind Systems – A job fair will be held this weekend to fill 100 openings at Vestas wind energy plants in Windsor and Brighton.
- Job fair with focus on veterans at Nashua Community College on Tuesday, Aug. 19 – NASHUA – The state is sponsoring a job fair at Nashua Community College on Tuesday, Aug. 19, that will be focused on veterans, although it will also be open to the general public. New Hampshire Employment Security is hosting the Job Fair at the college, 505 Amherst St., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The first two hours of the job fair, from 10 a.m.
[Links above open in a new window. Simply close new window to return to our site.]