Need Career Help?
Your job search struggle ends today! If you find that achieving your career goal is more challenging than you thought it would be, you’re in the right place.
THE CAREER EXPERTS network is a comprehensive resource that provides you with all of the information you need from career advice and resume articles to connecting and learning directly from career coaching or resume writing experts.
Making sure your job search journey results in one that proves to be both personally AND financially rewarding is your goal and ours!
Everything you need is available to you right here. Your time is valuable and we make the most effective use of it.
Unlike any other online job search resource available, we point you in the right direction, connect you with career experts who can meet your specific needs, and provide you with informational resources to move you forward.
FACT: A long and drawn out job search or being passed over for a position that has your name on it could be costing you thousands of dollars in lost salary.
For every week that goes by and the longer your job search takes, earning a higher salary is being missed.
THE CAREER EXPERTS network is your solution. Answering “yes” to any of the questions below means your job search is costing you time and money—but no longer if you take action. Find My Coach | Find My Writer
- Did you unexpectedly lose your job and don’t know where to begin?
- Are you’re not seeing results from your resume and you don’t know why?
- Do you want to change fields but not sure which field?
- Do you want to build a valuable job search network, but don’t know how?
- Do you need to update your resume and don’t know what should be included or excluded?
- Do you need help transitioning from a military career to civilian career but not sure how to do it?
- Has it been years since you’ve written a resume and you don’t know how to sell yourself on paper to attract attention of employers?
- Do you have problems interviewing well and want to learn how to ace them?
- Do you need help when it comes to negotiating your salary?
- Do you want more control of your current job situation?
- Do you want to strengthen your leadership and management skills?
- Do you have a unique situation and want career expert advice before moving forward?
Commit & Take Action
NOW is the time to commit, take action, and see results. Discover the benefits and value of working with certified career professionals.
Search our free database of Career Coaches and Resume Writers who provide you with the career expert advice and guidance to help you achieve career success. Also, check out the career advice / resume writing articles written by our network of career experts.
(Certifications have been verified for each career coach and resume writer included in our database of credentialed career professionals.)
Job Fair & Career News:
- Barefoot Landing to hold job fair – Barefoot Landing will hold a job fair to help get ready for the summer season, with a few year round opportunities available.Applicants looking for a job should bring resumes and will be required to fully complete applications.
- Laid-off workers attend job fair – WATERLOO | It’s possible somebody who’s good with a knife could have found a way to cut through the hassles of finding work at a job fair for displaced workers Thursday at the Waterloo Center for the Arts.
- Spring Job Fair set for April 29 – Preparations are well underway for the spring Job Fair set for April 29 at Centene Center in Farmington. The bi-annual event is sponsored by ODACS Inc. and presented by the Daily Journal, J98 and Monster.
- Keeneland to hold spring employment fair – LEXINGTON, KY (March 4, 2015) – Keeneland will host a job fair for seasonal employment during its 2015 Spring Meet on Tuesday, March 10, from noon until 7 p.m. ET at the Keeneland Entertainment Center. The Spring Meet will be held April 3-24. Keeneland and Keeneland Hospitality will have immediate interviews for positions in the areas of customer service, food and beverage and operation …
- Job fair helps those laid off get back to work – On the heels of recent layoffs announced in the Cedar Valley, a job fair in Waterloo Thursday aimed at helping those laid off get back to work.
- Smokies job fair rescheduled for Tuesday March 10th – Weather conditions forces the Smokies Stadium to postpone Thursday night’s job fair.
- OKC Dodgers Job Fair Tomorrow and Saturday – OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City Dodgers will host the team’s annual job fair for 2015 gameday staff on Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
- Job fair offers 3,000 jobs – For its annual Spring Job Fair, the Pikes Peak Workforce Center has lined up more than 100 companies, all of which say they are hiring for open positions. The fair will take place Thursday, April 2, from 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at the Hotel Eleganté, 2886 S. Circle Drive. Veterans, transitioning military and their spouses are… Continue Reading Job fair offers 3,000 jobs
[Links above open in a new window. Simply close new window to return to our site.]