If You’re Seeking Career Expert Advice,
You’re in the Right Place!
Are you struggling when it comes to your job search or finding that achieving your career goal is more challenging than you thought it would be?
Bottom line, a long and drawn out job search or being passed over for a position that has your name on it could be costing you thousands of dollars in lost salary every single week.
THE CAREER EXPERTS is a comprehensive website that has all of the information you need from career advice and resume articles to learning about the benefits and value of teaming with a career coaching or resume writing expert. Our goal is to make sure your job search journey results in one that’s personally AND financially rewarding!
Use the “Find My Coach” or “Find My Writer” search tool on the right sidebar to begin your search for a career expert. It’s that simple!
Our career experts are here to serve you and it doesn’t matter what stage of the job searching process you’re in. We’re here if you …
- Want a new career, but not sure what that might be.
- Need help with your career transition.
- Being downsized or laid off from your job and want a new career path.
- Want to build a valuable network, but don’t know how.
- Are missing job opportunities because your resume is mediocre or derived from a cookie-cutter resume.
- It’s been years since you’ve written your resume or don’t have one at all.
- Don’t know how to sell yourself on paper to attract attention of potential employers.
- You don’t interview well.
- Fear of career success and want help to overcome it.
- Need help to negotiate your salary.
- Want more control of your job situation.
- Need help transitioning from a military to civilian career.
- Want to strengthen your leadership and management skills.
Put THE CAREER EXPERTS to work for you and get ready to maximize your career potential!
Simply click “Find My Coach” or “Find My Writer” to easily search for a career expert specializing in the kind of career help you’re seeking. We know your time is valuable and we make the most of it by pointing you in the right direction.
Certifications have been verified for each career coach and resume writer included in our database network of credentialed career professionals.
Commit & Take Action
NOW is the time to commit and take action. Discover the benefits and value of working with a certified career coach or certified resume writer and take advantage of their expertise and experience they have as a “careers” industry expert.
Search our database of certified career coaches and certified resume writers who will provide you with the career expert advice and guidance to help you identify and achieve your career goals.
Also, be sure check out the numerous career advice and resume writing articles we have available to you and written by our career experts. We even organized the career articles by category. Career articles here!
Job Fair & Career News:
- Houston school district holds 2nd job fair in Raleigh – A Texas school district is once again holding a job fair for teachers in Raleigh.
- Job fair for vets, spouses to be held Tuesday in Southfield – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is hosting a job fair for veterans and military spouses on Tuesday in Southfield.
- Grant Hall holds job fair – The Grant Hall Boutique Hotel and Dining Hall is hiring, and they’re looking for you to join their team of about 35 employees.
- Veterans, military spouses turn out for Southfield job fair – About 120 job-seekers attended Tuesday’s Hiring Our Heroes job fair for veterans and military spouses in Southfield.
- Denver Days job fair to connect employers and job seekers – North Denver News – The Voice for the New North Denver The second annual “Denver Days” neighborhood/community celebration is adding a new element this year: a job fair to help local employers and job-seekers connect. Denver Workforce Development, which is a division of the Office of Economic Development (OED), is organizing the job fair to be held The post Denver Days job fair to connect …
- Normandy Schools Collaborative to hold job fair for teachers – The district looking to hire teachers across all disciplines before school starts
- BI-LO job fair to fill 50 positions in Mt. Pleasant area – BI-LO is holding a job fair this week to fill a number of positions in the Mt. Pleasant area.
- Nearly 1,000 people attend Rep. Dan Maffei's Syracuse-area job fair – LIVERPOOL | Roughly 1,000 central New Yorkers looking for work or new career options were in attendance Monday for U.S. Rep. Dan Maffei’s second job fair.
[Links above open in a new window. Simply close new window to return to our site.]