Do You Need Career Help?
You’re in the Right Place!
Are you struggling when it comes to your job search or finding that achieving your career goal is more challenging than you thought it would be?
Bottom line, a long and drawn out job search or being passed over for a position that has your name on it could be costing you thousands of dollars in lost salary every single week.
THE CAREER EXPERTS is a comprehensive website that has all of the information you need from career advice and resume articles to learning about the benefits and value of teaming with a career coaching or resume writing expert. Our goal is to make sure your job search journey results in one that’s personally AND financially rewarding!
Use the “Find My Coach” or “Find My Writer” search tool on the right sidebar to begin your search for a career expert. It’s that simple!
Our career experts are here to serve you and it doesn’t matter what stage of the job searching process you’re in. We’re here to help if you …
- need to look for a new job because of company downsizing.
- don’t know why you’re not seeing the results you expected from your resume.
- want a different job but not sure what that might be.
- want to build a valuable job search network, but don’t know how.
- need to update your resume and don’t know what employers expect to see.
- need help with your career transition and don’t know where to start.
- want to a new career path seeking expert advice to figure it out.
- need help transitioning from a military to civilian career.
- don’t have a resume at all and it’s been years since you’ve written one.
- don’t know how to sell yourself on paper to attract attention of employers.
- don’t interview well and want to learn how to ace interviews.
- fear going after career success and want expert advice on how to overcome it.
- need help when it comes to negotiating your salary.
- want more control of your current job situation.
- want to strengthen your leadership and management skills.
Put THE CAREER EXPERTS to work for you and get ready to maximize your career potential!
Simply click “Find My Coach” or “Find My Writer” to easily search for a career expert specializing in the kind of career help you’re seeking. We know your time is valuable and we make the most of it by pointing you in the right direction.
Certifications have been verified for each career coach and resume writer included in our database network of credentialed career professionals.
Commit & Take Action
NOW is the time to commit and take action. Discover the benefits and value of working with a certified career coach or certified resume writer and take advantage of their expertise and experience they have as a “careers” industry expert.
Search our database of certified career coaches and certified resume writers who will provide you with the career expert advice and guidance to help you identify and achieve your career goals.
Also, be sure check out the numerous career advice and resume writing articles we have available to you and written by our career experts. We even organized the career articles by category. Career articles here!
Job Fair & Career News:
- Zulily to host job fair – If you are looking for a job, you are in luck. The Zulily Fulfillment Center is holding a job fair Monday.
- Job and Career Expert Phil Blair: All's Fair at a Job Fair – SAN DIEGO, Nov. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Job fairs are obvious opportunities for career networking, but they require thought and preparation, according to the author of a new book for those starting out or starting over in a career. “Job fairs occur all the time, but you may have to go looking for them. Search the Internet, newspapers, college career centers and employment agencies for …
- Job fair in SW Ohio aimed at military spouses – DAYTON, Ohio (AP) – A job fair aimed at helping military spouses find employment will be held at a hotel at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in southwestern Ohio.
- Job fair aims to help ex-offenders and high school dropouts – Everything was free Saturday at Faith Tabernacle of Praise; the food and the advice. It was called a mini job development fair, and it is a big deal for the Biloxi church and the people it hopes to help.
- Over 600 turn out for AMMCan job fair – Over 600 people turned out to attend AMMCan’s job fair on Nov. 15, 2014. Above: AMMCan director of operations John Fowler (left) and president Peter Herburger had their expectations exceeded by the massive turnout.
- Open Door portal makes job search easy for disabled – The Open Door job portal was unveiled at a job fair targeting the disabled on Saturday (Nov 22).
- Open Doors portal makes job search easy for disabled – The Open Doors jobs portal was unveiled at a job fair targeting the disabled on Saturday (Nov 22).
- Hiring the right person a rewarding experience at MB job fair – Companies who joined the two-day Manila Bulletin Classifieds Job Fair last November 20 and 21 admitted that while hiring qualified employees can be difficult, getting the right person for the job is a rewarding experience.For Transcom HR Sourcing Coordinator Dean Manlogon, being able to find a highly qualified candidate for one of the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company’s accounts is a …
[Links above open in a new window. Simply close new window to return to our site.]